Welcome and Thank you for visiting the Government and Veterans' Affairs page of our website. Members of the Rolling Thunder® Inc. National Government and Veterans' Affairs Committee are committed to working with members of Congress, Veterans and other organizations to discuss and work on legislation that directly and indirectly affects our POW/MIA's and Veterans.
For more information about the committee and Government and Veterans' Affairs, please feel free to contact
Berney Jarosz, Chairman at 732-484-8120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, Thank you for visiting our site as well as for your support!
Rolling Thunder® Inc. National
Government and Veterans' Affairs
"America's POW/MIA's will never die until they are forgotten."
The COVID Coach app was created for everyone, including Veterans and Servicemembers, to support self-care and overall mental health during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Click here to get the app:
COVID Coach is available in English and Spanish. To switch the language, go to the Menu > Personalize, and then select the language using the picker at the bottom of the screen.
Need help with this mobile app? Send email to MobileMentalHealth@va.gov.
Veteran Bills Being Supported By Rolling Thunder®, Inc.
1) S.657 - A bill to modify the presumption of service connection for veterans who were exposed to herbicide agents while serving in the Armed Forces in Thailand during the Vietnam era, and for other purposes.
2) HR 333 - The Disabled Veteran's tax termination act.
3) H.R.2281 - To award a Congressional Gold Medal to the United States Army Dust Off crews of the Vietnam War, collectively, in recognition of their extraordinary heroism and life-saving actions in Vietnam.
4) S.1198 - A bill to amend title 38, United States Code, to improve and expand the Solid Start program of the Department of Veterans Affairs, and for other purposes.
5) S 89 and HR 746 Ensuring Survivor Benefits during Covid-19 Act of 2021.
Flag Raising Ceremony Video
NATIONAL POW/MIA FLAG ACT SIGNED INTO LAW
November 7, 2019
Note: For information on these bills we are pushing go to
www.congress.gov and to find your representatives:
Communicating with Congress
How A Bill Becomes Law
Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee website - http://veterans.senate.gov/
Senate Armed Services - http://armed-services.senate.gov/press.htm\
House Armed Services - http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/home
New Jersey Legislature Web Site - www.njleg.state.nj.us